Meet at Texas.
Memorable meetings start with memorable venues. The AT&T Hotel and Conference Center center raises the standard by providing unique spaces, advanced technology, and superior customer service.
Our conference center expansion is now open! The space includes the 15,000-square-foot Zlotnik Family Ballroom and a 5,000-square-foot pre-event space with a 4,000 square foot mural by José Parlá, a Brooklyn-based artist known for his paintings, sculpture, photography and architectural collaborations. The expansion also includes additional meeting rooms and a new kitchen to continue providing excellent cuisine for our business meetings, conferences, weddings, graduations and social gatherings.
Our meeting features include:
- 80,000 square feet of total meeting space
- Largest spaces: 15,000-square-foot Zlotnik Family Ballroom and 10,000-square-foot Grand Ballroom
- 53 total meeting rooms; including tiered and flat classrooms, breakout rooms, and amphitheater
- Wireless, high-speed connectivity throughout the building
- Laser projection for vivid color, audio amplification and smart lecterns with presentation, climate and lighting controls
Relax and Unwind
After an energetic day, your attendees can relax and unwind in our guest rooms. We offer standard-sized rooms with king beds, double queen beds, and executive suites.
Our 297 comfortable, modern, and renovated guest rooms offer the following features:
- Complimentary high-speed wireless or connected Internet
- Two-line phones with voice mail speaker phone and caller ID
- AT&T U-verse with DVR
- In-room iPad
- Lighted make-up mirror
- Compact refrigerator
- Hair dryer
Our in-house amenities include:
- Fitness center
- Outdoor, heated saltwater pool
- Spacious courtyard with lounge seating
- Gift shop with unique Austin treasures
- In-room dining
- Three on-site dining outlets
Visit Austin, Texas
There’s a reason why people get excited about visiting Austin. Live music, weather, outdoor activities, culinary scene, nightlife, and culture are a few of the things that make this city the place to be.
Our hotel and conference center is in the heart of Austin, in the middle of Austin’s museum district and a short distance away from Austin’s bustling downtown area. Our location, nine miles from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, is perfect for those who want the exciting options Austin has to offer and the comfort of being outside the nightlife epicenter.
Our points of interest include:
- The University of Texas at Austin
- The Blanton Museum of Art
- The Harry Ransom Center
- Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum
- The Texas State Capitol
- UT’s football stadium
- Frank Erwin Center