Instant Pot Honey Glazed Ham
Cook Time Minutes: 0 hr 15 min
Prep Time Minutes: 0 hr 5 min
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- 2 Tbsp butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup(s) honey mustard
- 1 cup(s) water
- 2 1/2 Lb H-E-B Hickory Smoked Uncured Carver boneless ham, (or another fully cooked boneless ham)
- In a small bowl mix together brown sugar, honey, honey mustard and butter to a smooth paste.
- Add water to the metal cooking chamber of instant pot. Position the cooking rack in the bottom.
- Place ham in a piece of heavy aluminum foil. Spread honey mustard mix on top side of ham in a thick layer.
- Lower foil into instant pot but do not close foil tightly. Set instant pot on “Manual” setting and set to 2 minutes per pound.
- To serve drizzle cooking juices over warmed ham.
- Chef’s note: Ham will be very moist and warmed through in allotted cooking time. To make a honey baked crust on top: reserve half of honey mustard mixture. Pre-heat oven to 450 while ham is warming in instant pot. Spread remaining honey mustard on warmed ham and cook in oven for 10 minutes.
Brought to you by: