Instant Pot Hot Spiced Roasted Apple Cider
Cook Time Minutes: 1 hr 0 min
Prep Time Minutes: 0 hr 20 min
- 1/4 cup(s) whole cloves, plus more as needed
- 2 fuji apples, cut in half
- 2 large navel oranges, cut in half
- 1/2 cup(s) maple syrup
- 2 Qt apple cider, plus more as desired
- 4 cinnamon sticks, plus more for garnish
- 1 Tbsp juniper berries
- 1 Tbsp black peppercorns
- 1 Instant Pot Duo
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Press an equal amount of cloves into the halved apples and oranges, place on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper, and roast 20 to 30 minutes or until fruit is fragrant.
- During last 5 minutes of roasting, set up Instant Pot and press manual button. Add maple syrup, apple cider, cinnamon sticks, juniper berries and peppercorns. Bring to a simmer then turn off Instant Pot.
- Add roasted fruit and turn Instant Pot on manual setting for 2 minutes; be careful when releasing steam.
- Strain before serving and garnish with additional fruit or a cinnamon stick if desired.
Brought to you by: