Instant Pot Orange and Cinnamon Poached Pears
Cook Time Minutes: 0 hr 35 min
Prep Time Minutes: 0 hr 20 min
- Place peeled and *cored pears evenly around Instant Pot. *Core pears by using a melon-baler and scoop out bottom centers of each pear to get seeds out.
- Add sugar cone, orange juice, salt and cinnamon sticks to pot.
- Place lid on, securely lock and set Instant Pot to meat/stew setting and adjust time to 20 minutes.
- Once timer on Instant Pot is done, vent pressure safely according to Instant Pot instructions. Remove lid, allow to cool slightly.
- Leave pears in Instant Pot with liquid. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until completely cool. 8 hours to overnight is recommended.
- Serve pears individually on a plate and drizzle with caramel sauce and serve with whipped cream or ice cream if desired.
Brought to you by: