Peach Shortbread Bars
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
1 cup butter, cubed
1 1/2 cups flour
1 cup sugar, divided use
4 peaches, peeled and pitted (about 2.5 cups sliced)
1 lemon, zested and juiced
1 tsp. salt
1 Tbsp. vanilla
1 1/2 cup(s) H-E-B Organics Granola
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9″ x 9″ baking dish.
- In a food processor combine butter, flour, and 1/2 cup sugar. Pulse until mixture resembles sand. Remove from food processor and press into the greased baking dish. Place in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, then remove.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss together the prepared peaches, remaining sugar, lemon, salt and vanilla. Top the shortbread dough with peach mixture and granola.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the peach mixture is bubbly.
- Cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Pairs well with H-E-B Creamy Creations Vanilla Ice Cream.
Chef’s Note: If granola begins to brown too much, place foil over top of baking pan.