The Grand Canyon Resort Corporation, a wholly-owned enterprise of the Hualapai Tribe, welcomes millions of visitors each year to experience unique ways to explore one of the seven natural wonders of the world by foot, sky, and boat. The corporation’s properties include the Grand Canyon Skywalk, Hualapai River Runners, Zipline at Grand Canyon West, Hualapai Lodge, the Cabins at Grand Canyon West, and the Diamond Creek Restaurant. A variety of ticketed experiences are available, including seasonal specials. For more information, visit grandcanyonwest.com or connect on Facebook, and Instagram.
One of the seven natural wonders of the world like you’ve never experienced it before, located on the Hualapai Reservation. Home to the Grand Canyon Skywalk, Zip Line, and Whitewater Rafting.
Grand Canyon Resort Corporation (GCRC) is wholly-owned by the Hualapai Tribe and is located in Peach Springs, Arizona. In 1988, the Hualapai Indian Tribe, which has occupied the land since 1883, established GCRC, welcoming millions of visitors each year to tour the area, including the nearby lodge, ranch, river rafting company and Grand Canyon West. To further increase tourism in the area, the Grand Canyon Skywalk was built in 2007. The Skywalk is a glass, horseshoe-shaped bridge that enables visitors to walk beyond the canyon walls at Grand Canyon West, suspending them 4,000 feet above the riverbed and providing an unparalleled view of this natural wonder.
Grand Canyon West is privately owned and operated by the Hualapai Tribe. Eagle Point
- Grand Canyon Skywalk: the glass bridge 4,000 feet (1,200 meters) above the Grand Canyon Floor
- Native American Village: a walking tour of authentic Native American dwellings depicting multiple tribes.
- Amphitheater: live Native American performances from multiple tribes.
- Highpoint Hike: offers breathtaking panoramic views of the Grand Canyon and Colorado River.
- Visit the remnants of a historic tram that stretched 8,800 feet (2,700 meters) across the canyon to a guano mine
Ignite your spirit as you explore the Grand Canton like never before.
For more information visit GrandCanyonWest.com