Leather bag maker, vintage dealer, and set designer Chad Isham has lived everywhere from Sweden and Little Italy to the inside of a 1970 Chevy truck while traveling across the country selling Guatemalan textiles. But he feels most at home in his twenties-era cottage on thirty acres south of Weatherford. The No. 1 house rule? Nothing plastic on the premises. “I’m inspired very much by primitive things that are made by hand—anything vintage or antique. Everything in my house has to have a story,” Isham says. Take a tour through Isham’s abode, filled with horseshoes, horns, and Western art and artifacts.
- Can Bee Stings Treat Lyme Disease?
- Criminal Charges Against Schlitterbahn Officials Have Been Dropped
- Tony Buzbee Ran as a Trumpian Shark in the First Round of the Houston Mayoral Race. Now He Appears to Be Dead in the Water.
- The Lost Texans of the Louisiana Pines
- The Day Treva Throneberry Disappeared