Sixty-three of them, to be exact: from picadillo in Dallas and brisket tinga in Houston to carne asada gringa in San Antonio and chorizo-and-jalapeño in McAllen. Be sure you don’t leave this earth without trying each and every one.
Food & Drink Newsletter
- The Damning History Behind UT’s ‘The Eyes of Texas’ Song
- “It’s the Most Outrageous Thing I’ve Ever Seen. It Makes No Sense.”
- Jerry Jeff Walker, Remembered by Lyle Lovett, Lucinda Williams, Dan Rather, and Many, Many Others
- The List: The Top 50 Barbecue Joints in Texas
- Jerry Jeff Walker, a Trailblazer of the Cosmic Cowboy Sound, Passes Away at 78