The best way to visit the Capitol, the state’s grandest public building, is to take the 45-minute guided tour. But there is much more to see if you know what to look for, and I’m going to tell you precisely that.
Sign up for the Armadillo
- The Dr. Fauci of South Texas
- How the Pandemic Turned Brené Brown Into America’s Therapist
- More Colorful Texas Sayings Than You Can Shake a Stick At
- For Years, an East Texas Carpenter Has Been Building a Gothic Contraption of Decks and Spikes in a Historic Square
- The Secret History of the Texas Rangers