We are sixth-generation Texans and we are Jews. My family’s history is an account of the price we have paid to be both.
TM This Week
- How to Care for Plants Damaged by the Texas Freeze—and Prep for Spring
- Barbecue Joint Owners Aren’t Happy About the End of the Mask Mandate in Texas
- The Damning History Behind UT’s ‘The Eyes of Texas’ Song
- A University of Texas Report Will Find That ‘The Eyes of Texas’ Has “No Racist Intent”
- The Great Texas Blackout Was Caused by a Failure to Ensure Supplies of Natural Gas