How a motley crew of young Texas lawyers, a burly Michigan podcaster, and his army of amateur sleuths—including actor Jon Cryer—helped free a man convicted of a murder he swears he didn’t commit.
TM This Week
- Matthew McConaughey and Beyoncé Did More for Texas Than Ted Cruz
- He Rioted at the Capitol. Then for Weeks He Lived in Luxury While Hiding From the FBI.
- They Accused a Man of Sexual Assault in a Small West Texas Town. That Was Only the Beginning.
- The Damning History Behind UT’s ‘The Eyes of Texas’ Song
- Axis Deer Had Overrun the Hill Country. The Winter Storm Devastated Them.