In the Gulf Coast town of Santa Fe, high school football games had always kicked off with a prayer, but in June the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that the practice violated the separation of church and state. Now the issuewhich has turned neighbor against neighbor and provoked some decidedly un-Christian behavior has grown from a local controversy into a national one.
TM This Week
- Why Is GameStop Selling PlayStation 5 Consoles Only in Stores on Black Friday?
- A Celebrated Pitmaster on His Long Road to Recovery
- I Live in the Middle of Nowhere. I Still Got COVID.
- The Viral Footage of Texans Waiting in Line at the New College Station Dunkin’ Donuts Is Good, Actually
- BBQ News Roundup: Last-Minute Thanksgiving Tips for Smoking a Turkey