All she did was walk into the bar, sit down, and smile. But I knew right away why, even at age fifty, Farrah Fawcett is still an angel.
TM This Week
- The Damning History Behind UT’s ‘The Eyes of Texas’ Song
- Jerry Jeff Walker, Remembered by Lyle Lovett, Lucinda Williams, Dan Rather, and Many, Many Others
- “It’s the Most Outrageous Thing I’ve Ever Seen. It Makes No Sense.”
- The List: The Top 50 Barbecue Joints in Texas
- Jerry Jeff Walker, a Trailblazer of the Cosmic Cowboy Sound, Passes Away at 78