The Houston Ship Channel is considered one of the top strategic targets in the U.S.—an enormous bomb waiting to be detonated by terrorists. But what happens if the bomb actually goes off? Brace yourself for a worst-case scenario of the sort the Homeland Security folks are modeling and simulating and staying up late worrying about.
TM This Week
- The Damning History Behind UT’s ‘The Eyes of Texas’ Song
- The Early Voting Numbers in Texas Are Bonkers. Here’s What That Does and Doesn’t Tell Us.
- The Late Johnny Bush on How He Wrote Willie Nelson’s Perennial Show Opener, ‘Whiskey River’
- “It’s the Most Outrageous Thing I’ve Ever Seen. It Makes No Sense.”
- Why Is American Airlines So Infuriating?