Eight years ago, 42 people in the West Texas town of Roby—7 percent of the population—pooled their money, bought lottery tickets, and won $46 million. And that's when their luck ran out.
TM This Week
- Why Is GameStop Selling PlayStation 5 Consoles Only in Stores on Black Friday?
- Texans You Should Know: How a Black Cowboy’s Discovery Changed the Field of Archaeology
- The Viral Footage of Texans Waiting in Line at the New College Station Dunkin’ Donuts Is Good, Actually
- I Live in the Middle of Nowhere. I Still Got COVID.
- A Celebrated Pitmaster on His Long Road to Recovery