Johnny Doyle cooks on a gas-rotisserie, but he’d do it differently if he could. He takes pride in the barbecue he puts out in his nearly forty year old Denison restaurant, so when he had pit fire that destroyed his Oylers, he wanted to replace them. “[J&R Manufacturing] told me…
Sign up for our BBQ Newsletter
- The Smoked Mollejas of Duval and Jim Hogg Counties
- The Best New Restaurants in Texas for 2020
- Most Politicians Don’t Court Muslim Voters. Bernie Is Betting on Them in Texas.
- Lonesome Dove Reunion Proves That the Three-Decade-Old Mini-Series Is Timeless
- The One-Time Girlfriend of One of Mexico’s Most Notorious Drug Lords Returns to the Border to Offer Tours