Eight years ago, 42 people in the West Texas town of Roby—7 percent of the population—pooled their money, bought lottery tickets, and won $46 million. And that's when their luck ran out.
TM This Week
- Matthew McConaughey and Beyoncé Did More for Texas Than Ted Cruz
- He Rioted at the Capitol. Then for Weeks He Lived in Luxury While Hiding From the FBI.
- The Damning History Behind UT’s ‘The Eyes of Texas’ Song
- They Accused a Man of Sexual Assault in a Small West Texas Town. That Was Only the Beginning.
- Axis Deer Had Overrun the Hill Country. The Winter Storm Devastated Them.