At his peak, Emilio Navaira was known as the King of Tejano and the Garth Brooks of Texas. Now, months after his death, two of his children are following in his footsteps with a little help from Sting.
TM This Week
- Texans You Should Know: How a Black Cowboy’s Discovery Changed the Field of Archaeology
- I Live in the Middle of Nowhere. I Still Got COVID.
- Meet the Carrion-Craving Falcon That’s Taking Over Texas
- The Ultimate Texas Tacopedia
- Matthew McConaughey Said He’d Consider Running for Texas Governor, so We Wrote His Political Platform