The short, slight, mentally disabled black man was found on the side of a road in Linden, huddled in a fetal position. He was bloody and unconscious—the victim of a violent crime. But another tragedy was how residents of the East Texas town reacted.
Love True Crime?
- Texans You Should Know: How a Black Cowboy’s Discovery Changed the Field of Archaeology
- I Live in the Middle of Nowhere. I Still Got COVID.
- Meet the Carrion-Craving Falcon That’s Taking Over Texas
- The Ultimate Texas Tacopedia
- Matthew McConaughey Said He’d Consider Running for Texas Governor, so We Wrote His Political Platform