Forty-five years after Betty Williams was shot to death by the handsome football player she had been secretly seeing, her murder haunts her Odessa high school—literally.
TM This Week
- The Texas Blackout Is the Story of a Disaster Foretold
- 13 Curses to Mutter Against Ted Cruz While You Boil Snow to Drink
- El Paso Heeded the Warnings and Avoided a Winter Catastrophe
- What Went Wrong With Texas’s Main Electric Grid and Could It Have Been Prevented?
- Matthew McConaughey and Beyoncé Did More for Texas Than Ted Cruz