Eight years ago, 42 people in the West Texas town of Roby—7 percent of the population—pooled their money, bought lottery tickets, and won $46 million. And that's when their luck ran out.
TM This Week
- Texans You Should Know: How a Black Cowboy’s Discovery Changed the Field of Archaeology
- Meet the Carrion-Craving Falcon That’s Taking Over Texas
- I Live in the Middle of Nowhere. I Still Got COVID.
- Matthew McConaughey Said He’d Consider Running for Texas Governor, so We Wrote His Political Platform
- The Ultimate Texas Tacopedia