At this year's Miss Texas Teen USA pageant, girls from big cities and small towns stuffed their bras, slicked Vaseline across their teeth, and prayed that their thighs were toned enough. Anything for the crown.
TM This Week
- Texans You Should Know: How a Black Cowboy’s Discovery Changed the Field of Archaeology
- I Live in the Middle of Nowhere. I Still Got COVID.
- Meet the Carrion-Craving Falcon That’s Taking Over Texas
- The Ultimate Texas Tacopedia
- Matthew McConaughey Said He’d Consider Running for Texas Governor, so We Wrote His Political Platform