Anthony Graves has spent the past eighteen years behind bars—twelve of them on death row—for a grisly 1992 murder. There was no plausible motive nor any physical evidence to connect him to the crime, and the only witness against him repeatedly recanted his testimony. Yet he remains locked up. Did the system fail?
Never Miss a Story
- Can Bee Stings Treat Lyme Disease?
- Criminal Charges Against Schlitterbahn Officials Have Been Dropped
- Tony Buzbee Ran as a Trumpian Shark in the First Round of the Houston Mayoral Race. Now He Appears to Be Dead in the Water.
- The Lost Texans of the Louisiana Pines
- The Day Treva Throneberry Disappeared