Every year thousands of women are smuggled into the United States and forced to work as prostitutes. Many of them end up in Houston, in massage parlors and spas. Most of them will have a hard time ever getting out.
You'll Love Our Emails
- The Houston Years of George Floyd
- The Hero Myth of Houston Police Chief Art Acevedo
- “I Can’t Believe This Is America”: On the Front Lines With the Volunteers Tending to Austin’s Injured Protesters
- How King Ranch Casserole Has Ruled During the Pandemic
- In Amarillo, a Mexican Restaurant Named “Big Beaners” Provokes Controversy