The most famous bank-robbing lovers of all time weren't nearly as glamorous as Faye Dunaway and Warren Beatty. Although the fragile, pretty Bonnie Parker had her good points, Clyde Barrow was a scrawny, two-timing psychopath. They were straight out of a country and western ballad. And when they died in a hail of bullets 66 years ago, their legend was born.
TM This Week
- Sanderson Is an Underrated, Adventurous West Texas Escape
- Broken Pelvises, Collapsed Lungs, and Decades of Winning: Barrel Racing’s Martha Josey Has Seen It All
- How the Most Hyped U.S. Oil Merger in a Decade Went Bust
- Meet the Unruly Clan That Once Ruled the Hill Country
- The Best Thing in Texas: Bernie Sanders Travels Across the State as a Meme