The tragedy of the Von Erichs—the state’s first family of pro wrestling—is well known not just to fans of the sport but to the many groupies who oohed and aahed at the matinee-idol athletes over the years. Still, you haven’t really heard the story until it’s told by the sole surviving sibling, whose eldest son may be the next one to step into the ring.
You'll Love Our Emails
- The Dr. Fauci of South Texas
- How the Pandemic Turned Brené Brown Into America’s Therapist
- For Years, an East Texas Carpenter Has Been Building a Gothic Contraption of Decks and Spikes in a Historic Square
- Texas Has Decided to Roll the Dice on the Coronavirus
- More Colorful Texas Sayings Than You Can Shake a Stick At