The tragedy of the Von Erichs—the state’s first family of pro wrestling—is well known not just to fans of the sport but to the many groupies who oohed and aahed at the matinee-idol athletes over the years. Still, you haven’t really heard the story until it’s told by the sole surviving sibling, whose eldest son may be the next one to step into the ring.
TM This Week
- Texans You Should Know: How a Black Cowboy’s Discovery Changed the Field of Archaeology
- Meet the Carrion-Craving Falcon That’s Taking Over Texas
- I Live in the Middle of Nowhere. I Still Got COVID.
- Matthew McConaughey Said He’d Consider Running for Texas Governor, so We Wrote His Political Platform
- The Ultimate Texas Tacopedia