Eight years ago, 42 people in the West Texas town of Roby—7 percent of the population—pooled their money, bought lottery tickets, and won $46 million. And that's when their luck ran out.
Never Miss a Story
- Can Bee Stings Treat Lyme Disease?
- Put Texas and Texas A&M in the Academy Sports and Outdoors Texas Bowl, You Cowards
- Criminal Charges Against Schlitterbahn Officials Have Been Dropped
- Meet the Unruly Clan That Once Ruled the Hill Country
- Willie Nelson Quits Smoking Weed: A Look Back at the Couple’s Relationship Milestones