Eight years ago, 42 people in the West Texas town of Roby—7 percent of the population—pooled their money, bought lottery tickets, and won $46 million. And that's when their luck ran out.
You'll Love Our Emails
- The Dr. Fauci of South Texas
- How the Pandemic Turned Brené Brown Into America’s Therapist
- More Colorful Texas Sayings Than You Can Shake a Stick At
- For Years, an East Texas Carpenter Has Been Building a Gothic Contraption of Decks and Spikes in a Historic Square
- The Secret History of the Texas Rangers