When the chute opens and the steer charges, there’s no place Jimmy Steve Martinez would rather be than on his horse, with a rope in his hand.
TM This Week
- The Early Voting Numbers in Texas Are Bonkers. Here’s What That Does and Doesn’t Tell Us.
- The Damning History Behind UT’s ‘The Eyes of Texas’ Song
- After Offensive Comments, Stan Richards Leaves His Dallas Ad Agency
- The Late Johnny Bush on How He Wrote Willie Nelson’s Perennial Show Opener, ‘Whiskey River’
- Why Is American Airlines So Infuriating?