Rose Diamond once ruled the world of smoked turkey. In 1938, customers in New York, Miami, and Hollywood enjoyed her smoked turkeys shipped out from her Fort Worth home. According to The Claude News, they brined for at least ten days before being smoked in a brick pit in Diamond’s…
- Schlitterbahn’s Tragic Slide
- First Look: Austin’s Most Anticipated Grand Hotel
- What I Learned as a Young Black Political Speaker in Liberal White Austin
- What Pandemic? Houstonians Party, Shop, and Ice-skate as COVID-19 Surges.
- The COVID-Related Death of a Local Republican Official Points to the Risks of an In-Person Texas GOP Convention