Every year thousands of women are smuggled into the United States and forced to work as prostitutes. Many of them end up in Houston, in massage parlors and spas. Most of them will have a hard time ever getting out.
You'll Love Our Emails
- Schlitterbahn’s Tragic Slide
- First Look: Austin’s Most Anticipated Grand Hotel
- What I Learned as a Young Black Political Speaker in Liberal White Austin
- What Pandemic? Houstonians Party, Shop, and Ice-skate as COVID-19 Surges.
- The COVID-Related Death of a Local Republican Official Points to the Risks of an In-Person Texas GOP Convention