Every year thousands of women are smuggled into the United States and forced to work as prostitutes. Many of them end up in Houston, in massage parlors and spas. Most of them will have a hard time ever getting out.
TM This Week
- Sanderson Is an Underrated, Adventurous West Texas Escape
- Salsa Macha Is Setting Texas on Fire
- Who Were the Texans Who Traveled to the Capitol to Challenge the Election Results?
- The Best Fast-food Tacos in Texas
- Amid a Spate of Late-Term Trump Pardons, Reality Winner’s Name Remains Conspicuously Absent