A reader forwarded me this note comparing Shorty’s BBQ to Pecan Lodge in Dallas. “At Shorty’s, you don’t have to wait and they don’t run out of food, AND the beef is just as good.” I’d seen the prominent signs for Shorty’s on Highway 80 east of Dallas*, but this…
- The Early Voting Numbers in Texas Are Bonkers. Here’s What That Does and Doesn’t Tell Us.
- After Offensive Comments, Stan Richards Leaves His Dallas Ad Agency
- Even if Trump Wins Texas, the GOP Is Facing a Historical Reckoning
- The Damning History Behind UT’s ‘The Eyes of Texas’ Song
- Why Is American Airlines So Infuriating?