At his peak, Emilio Navaira was known as the King of Tejano and the Garth Brooks of Texas. Now, months after his death, two of his children are following in his footsteps with a little help from Sting.
TM This Week
- Sanderson Is an Underrated, Adventurous West Texas Escape
- Salsa Macha Is Setting Texas on Fire
- Who Were the Texans Who Traveled to the Capitol to Challenge the Election Results?
- The Best Fast-food Tacos in Texas
- Amid a Spate of Late-Term Trump Pardons, Reality Winner’s Name Remains Conspicuously Absent