At his peak, Emilio Navaira was known as the King of Tejano and the Garth Brooks of Texas. Now, months after his death, two of his children are following in his footsteps with a little help from Sting.
You'll Love Our Emails
- The Houston Years of George Floyd
- How King Ranch Casserole Has Ruled During the Pandemic
- “I Can’t Believe This Is America”: On the Front Lines With the Volunteers Tending to Austin’s Injured Protesters
- How the Pandemic Turned Brené Brown Into America’s Therapist
- In Amarillo, a Mexican Restaurant Named ‘Big Beaners’ Provokes Controversy