A day after being locked up in the San Patricio County jail for the unauthorized use of a vehicle, Richard Rodriguez was released on $1,300 bond, which he paid using fake $100 bills clearly marked “For motion picture use only. This note is not legal.” Upon his recapture ten days later, Rodriguez faced additional charges, including escape and forgery of a government instrument.
- The Eyes of Texas Were Upon Jimmy Fallon’s ‘Tonight Show’
- Let’s All Hope Tony Buzbee Drank a Lot of Water Last Night
- The National Media Hilariously Misunderstands Texas Geography
- The Only Texas Chili Recipe You’ll Ever Need
- Texas Counties Are Declaring Themselves ‘Second Amendment Sanctuaries.’ But What Does That Mean, Exactly?