After a twenty-year-old man pleaded guilty to misdemeanor assault for punching his girlfriend’s ex-boyfriend, Smith County judge Randall Rogers told him he could either serve fifteen days in jail or, as part of a probation deal, marry his girlfriend within the next thirty days. The ceremony was held at city hall.
- COVID-19 May Be Silently Spreading Across Rural Counties, University of Texas Researchers Believe
- Joe Exotic: A Dark Journey Into the World of a Man Gone Wild
- Inside the Story of How H-E-B Planned for the Pandemic
- Texas Anti-Vaxxers Fear Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccines More Than the Virus Itself
- He Hoped Sheltering in Place Would Save His Marriage. Instead It Led to Divorce.