Advocacy groups revealed that at least ten Texas school districts received surplus material from the U.S. Department of Defense, including armored vehicles, tactical vests, assault rifles, and several thousand rounds of ammunition.
- Hollywood, Texas: Kanye West Takes Joel Osteen to Church
- A Farewell to Dairy Queens
- Inside the Death Row Case That Has Everyone From Ted Cruz to Kim Kardashian Speaking Out
- Convicted of Murder at Age 12, Edwin Debrow Finally Walks Free
- The Suncoast Motion Picture Company’s Last Stand Is Happening in Southeast Texas