Holy Cow! In case you missed it, Venus de Milo is real, was born in Texas, and is a lot stronger than you. Oh, and boy can she dance. Her name is Barbie Thomas. Yes, Barbie. And she lost both of her arms at the age of two in an electricity accident in Friendswood, Texas. Now she’s a professional body builder and a stay-at-home mother and, well, one amazing dancer. Just watch.
- The Eyes of Texas Were Upon Jimmy Fallon’s ‘Tonight Show’
- Let’s All Hope Tony Buzbee Drank a Lot of Water Last Night
- The National Media Hilariously Misunderstands Texas Geography
- The Only Texas Chili Recipe You’ll Ever Need
- Texas Counties Are Declaring Themselves ‘Second Amendment Sanctuaries.’ But What Does That Mean, Exactly?