Yuri Herrera, a writer who has lived on the border for several years and spent a lot of time in Juarez, narrated a segment on the latest This American Life, telling the story of the vigilante killer in the violent border city, a woman who called herself, Diana, the hunter of bus drivers.
- Can Bee Stings Treat Lyme Disease?
- Put Texas and Texas A&M in the Academy Sports and Outdoors Texas Bowl, You Cowards
- Criminal Charges Against Schlitterbahn Officials Have Been Dropped
- Meet the Unruly Clan That Once Ruled the Hill Country
- Willie Nelson Quits Smoking Weed: A Look Back at the Couple’s Relationship Milestones