Until April of last year, Shiner was only available to New Yorkers at bars that had taken pains to drive it up from other states. Now, Texas's beloved dark lager is available all over the Big Apple.
Articles by Adam Chandler
New Yorkers No Longer Need to Get Their Shiner from Shiner Speakeasies
Food & Drink Newsletter
- Salsa Macha Is Setting Texas on Fire
- Sanderson Is an Underrated, Adventurous West Texas Escape
- The Best Fast-food Tacos in Texas
- Who Were the Texans Who Traveled to the Capitol to Challenge the Election Results?
- Amid a Spate of Late-Term Trump Pardons, Reality Winner’s Name Remains Conspicuously Absent