Since 1973, Texas Monthly has chronicled life in contemporary Texas. From politics and culture to travel and food, Texas Monthly provides honest coverage, insightful recommendations, and skillful storytelling to help readers navigate a dynamic state.
Texas Monthly has expanded to serve its audience on multiple platforms, including TexasMonthly.com, live events, videos, and binge-worthy podcasts. It has won 14 National Magazine awards, the highest honor of its industry, and has an impressive total audience of 20.2 million people.
Advertising opportunities consist of:
- Texas Monthly Magazine Share your message in the pages of Texas Monthly alongside content which naturally aligns with your brand. From traditional paging and custom spreads, to native content and high-impact gimmicks, allow Texas Monthly to wrap the Texas state flag around your brand.
- TexasMonthly.com Reach readers on-the-go with targeted digital offerings such as high impact display, vertical newsletters, sponsored content, dedicated social, and more. Targeting offerings consist of content (Travel & Outdoors, Food & Drink, Being Texan, BBQ, Art & Entertainment, News & Politics), geo, behavioral, programmatic, and even 100% SOV takeovers. Capture millions of impressions monthly with the help of TexasMonthly.com.
- Texas Monthly Podcasts Texas Monthly launched podcasts in 2019 and has been growing with great success ever since. With shows that break Top 10 lists and capture over 3 million downloads, advertisers have access to sponsor podcasts in categories such as True Crime, Music, Lifestyle, Documentary, Arts & Culture, and more.
- Texas Monthly Events From its annual sell-out bash, Texas Monthly BBQ Fest, to live events celebrating the state’s rich talent and culture, Texas Monthly commands a powerhouse statewide presence attracting smart and affluent event goers.
- TM Studio TM Studio, formerly Texas Monthly Custom Publishing, is an award-winning full-service content and production studio that collaborates with brands and agencies to enhance media plans with custom videos, native stories, events, and printed products. As a team of producers, designers, and storytellers, this team can also create branded content and experiences that go beyond Texas Monthly environments.
To learn more about our advertising opportunities please contact your local representative below.
Advertising Rates and Production Information
Texas Monthly advertising rates are determined by an advertiser’s industry and base of operations (Local, Texas, or National). To receive current ad rates, please contact your local rep below.
AUSTIN, DALLAS & GENERAL INQUIRIES
FAX: (512) 476-9007
FAX: (847) 251-3569
Jalaane Levi-Garza, Chief Revenue Officer
FAX: (713) 871-0335
IN GOOD COMPANY
Texas Monthly is proud to have earned the trust of some of the best brands around the world.