We need a twenty-first-century education system: national presenters who teach via video and occasional visits; local discussion facilitators; evaluators who create tests and diagnose local learning challenges; designers who craft curricula and adapt learning modules to individual students; and school leaders who coordinate the school day. Computers, classrooms, and…
Articles by bettysueflowers
See the Future of Education
TM This Week
- Matthew McConaughey and Beyoncé Did More for Texas Than Ted Cruz
- The Damning History Behind UT’s ‘The Eyes of Texas’ Song
- He Rioted at the Capitol. Then for Weeks He Lived in Luxury While Hiding From the FBI.
- Axis Deer Had Overrun the Hill Country. The Winter Storm Devastated Them.
- They Accused a Man of Sexual Assault in a Small West Texas Town. That Was Only the Beginning.