Articles by Christine Granados
Jan 24, 2013 — By Christine Granados
Forty years ago I would burrow inside the nose cone of a three-story rocket slide at Album Park. Not Eastwood Park—officials have force-fed El Pasoans that name since the park opened, in 1968, but, like ketchup on hamburgers, we don’t ever use it. Peering through the steel rods that made…
TM This Week
- A Celebrated Pitmaster on His Long Road to Recovery
- Texans You Should Know: How a Black Cowboy’s Discovery Changed the Field of Archaeology
- I Live in the Middle of Nowhere. I Still Got COVID.
- Cabo San Doofus: Why Did Steve Adler Think It Was a Good Idea to Go to Mexico?
- What Was Behind Greg Abbott’s Bullet Train Flip-flop?