Ellie, who lives with autism, has struggled with the loss of routine wrought by the pandemic. But her enthusiasm has buoyed both of us.
Articles by Ciara O'Rourke
Jul 2, 2020 — By Ciara O'Rourke
Some politicians fully embrace the conspiracy theory while others say they’re embracing it just to get attention.
May 14, 2020 — By Ciara O'Rourke
Intrepid online daters are exploring ways to establish emotional intimacy, one ten-minute date at a time.
Mar 19, 2020 — By Ciara O'Rourke
Spending time outdoors is good for mental health. But as COVID-19 spreads in Texas, officials and citizens are grappling with whether, and how, we can enjoy public parks.
Nov 6, 2019 — By Ciara O'Rourke
Spooked by the gun control debate, some rural Texas communities say they will defy ”unconstitutional” gun laws, though it’s not clear how they would do so.
TM This Week
- How the Most Hyped U.S. Oil Merger in a Decade Went Bust
- Broken Pelvises, Collapsed Lungs, and Decades of Winning: Barrel Racing’s Martha Josey Has Seen It All
- The Best Thing in Texas: Bernie Sanders Travels Across the State as a Meme
- Recipe: Confit Smoked Chicken Thighs
- How Texas Hunting Went Exotic