Spending time outdoors is good for mental health. But as COVID-19 spreads in Texas, officials and citizens are grappling with whether, and how, we can enjoy public parks.
Articles by Ciara O'Rourke
Is It Okay to Visit Texas Parks During the Coronavirus Pandemic?
Texas Counties Are Declaring Themselves ‘Second Amendment Sanctuaries.’ But What Does That Mean, Exactly?
Nov 6, 2019 — By Ciara O'Rourke
Spooked by the gun control debate, some rural Texas communities say they will defy ”unconstitutional” gun laws, though it’s not clear how they would do so.
Never Miss a Story
- Inside the Story of How H-E-B Planned for the Pandemic
- Joe Exotic: A Dark Journey Into the World of a Man Gone Wild
- U.S. Hospitals Have a Ventilator Shortage. A Team of Rice Engineers Say They Have a Solution.
- Texas Anti-Vaxxers Fear Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccines More Than the Virus Itself
- Greg Abbott Promised to Get Masks for Texas. Many Doctors Say They Are Still Facing Shortages.