We went back through our archive of recipes to find some of our favorite Turkey Day dishes. Yes, some of them are fried.
Articles by Elizabeth Hlavinka
Our Very Favorite Recipes for a Texan Thanksgiving
UT Geologists Extract Potential Natural Gas Source From the Ocean Floor
Oct 23, 2017 — By Elizabeth Hlavinka
Methane hydrate, the compound recovered by the scientists, could provide power to future generations.
Food & Drink Newsletter
- 13 Curses to Mutter Against Ted Cruz While You Boil Snow to Drink
- What Went Wrong With Texas’s Main Electric Grid and Could It Have Been Prevented?
- El Paso Heeded the Warnings and Avoided a Winter Catastrophe
- The Texas Blackout Is the Story of a Disaster Foretold
- One of Texas’s Busiest Plumbers Explains What to Do if Your Pipes Burst