We went back through our archive of recipes to find some of our favorite Turkey Day dishes. Yes, some of them are fried.
Articles by Elizabeth Hlavinka
Our Very Favorite Recipes for a Texan Thanksgiving
UT Geologists Extract Potential Natural Gas Source From the Ocean Floor
Oct 23, 2017 — By Elizabeth Hlavinka
Methane hydrate, the compound recovered by the scientists, could provide power to future generations.
Food & Drink Newsletter
- Schlitterbahn’s Tragic Slide
- First Look: Austin’s Most Anticipated Grand Hotel
- What I Learned as a Young Black Political Speaker in Liberal White Austin
- What Pandemic? Houstonians Party, Shop, and Ice-skate as COVID-19 Surges.
- The COVID-Related Death of a Local Republican Official Points to the Risks of an In-Person Texas GOP Convention