The ghost town structure, which sat abandoned for decades, is now the site of pilgrimages, weddings, and photo ops. Its renovation story is one of destiny.
Articles by Mark Dent
May 6, 2019 — By Mark Dent
The state’s biggest industry finds itself in an unusual position: facing landowner-friendly reforms at the Texas Legislature.
Mar 1, 2019 — By Mark Dent
The Legislature remains far from allowing recreational use, but baby steps toward decriminalization could come this session.
Never Miss a Story
- The Best New Restaurants in Texas for 2020
- The One-Time Girlfriend of One of Mexico’s Most Notorious Drug Lords Returns to the Border to Offer Tours
- Meet the Unruly Clan That Once Ruled the Hill Country
- The Dallas Gym That Time Forgot
- Dayne’s Craft Barbecue’s “Bacon Brisket” and Sausages Are Worth the Wait