The ghost town structure, which sat abandoned for decades, is now the site of pilgrimages, weddings, and photo ops. Its renovation story is one of destiny.
Articles by Mark Dent
May 6, 2019 — By Mark Dent
The state’s biggest industry finds itself in an unusual position: facing landowner-friendly reforms at the Texas Legislature.
Mar 1, 2019 — By Mark Dent
The Legislature remains far from allowing recreational use, but baby steps toward decriminalization could come this session.
TM This Week
- 13 Curses to Mutter Against Ted Cruz While You Boil Snow to Drink
- El Paso Heeded the Warnings and Avoided a Winter Catastrophe
- The Texas Blackout Is the Story of a Disaster Foretold
- What Went Wrong With Texas’s Main Electric Grid and Could It Have Been Prevented?
- One of Texas’s Busiest Plumbers Explains What to Do if Your Pipes Burst