The ghost town structure, which sat abandoned for decades, is now the site of pilgrimages, weddings, and photo ops. Its renovation story is one of destiny.
Articles by Mark Dent
May 6, 2019 — By Mark Dent
The state’s biggest industry finds itself in an unusual position: facing landowner-friendly reforms at the Texas Legislature.
Mar 1, 2019 — By Mark Dent
The Legislature remains far from allowing recreational use, but baby steps toward decriminalization could come this session.
Never Miss a Story
- Hollywood, Texas: Kanye West Takes Joel Osteen to Church
- A Farewell to Dairy Queens
- Inside the Death Row Case That Has Everyone From Ted Cruz to Kim Kardashian Speaking Out
- Convicted of Murder at Age 12, Edwin Debrow Finally Walks Free
- The Suncoast Motion Picture Company’s Last Stand Is Happening in Southeast Texas