Articles by Matt Bondurant
Sep 22, 2014 — By Matt Bondurant
Saved by Prickly Pear A hiker gets trapped in Big Bend. It was a gorgeous Tuesday morning in April 2010, and Merritt Myers was going on a hike. Hiking was a form of spiritual therapy for Myers—the Austinite had trekked in the Grand Canyon, Yosemite National Park, even Machu…
TM This Week
- Matthew McConaughey and Beyoncé Did More for Texas Than Ted Cruz
- He Rioted at the Capitol. Then for Weeks He Lived in Luxury While Hiding From the FBI.
- They Accused a Man of Sexual Assault in a Small West Texas Town. That Was Only the Beginning.
- Axis Deer Had Overrun the Hill Country. The Winter Storm Devastated Them.
- The Damning History Behind UT’s ‘The Eyes of Texas’ Song