The West Texas border town of Presidio is one of the poorest places in the state. So why does it have one of the best high school rocketry clubs in the country?
Articles by Meagan Flynn
Aug 14, 2013 — By Meagan Flynn
From a ladder, contributing photographer Randal Ford pointed his camera lens down at Johnny Manziel in his maroon Aggies uniform, instructing him, as before, to look like a superhero. On the count of one…two… He was not flying enough. “You need to look like you’re really going,”…
TM This Week
- Sanderson Is an Underrated, Adventurous West Texas Escape
- Salsa Macha Is Setting Texas on Fire
- Who Were the Texans Who Traveled to the Capitol to Challenge the Election Results?
- The Best Fast-food Tacos in Texas
- Amid a Spate of Late-Term Trump Pardons, Reality Winner’s Name Remains Conspicuously Absent