George Saunders explains how writing about Trump voters and writing a novel required the same skill: understanding people you don’t agree with.
TM This Week
- How to Care for Plants Damaged by the Texas Freeze—and Prep for Spring
- Barbecue Joint Owners Aren’t Happy About the End of the Mask Mandate in Texas
- The Damning History Behind UT’s ‘The Eyes of Texas’ Song
- The Great Texas Blackout Was Caused by a Failure to Ensure Supplies of Natural Gas
- Despite Losing Power for Days, Texans Will Pay Higher Power Bills—Perhaps for Decades to Come