Brann becomes a casualty in his own war with the Baptists. Texas Collection of Baylor University “In the year of our Lord, 1891, I became pregnant with an idea. Being at the time chief editorial writer on the Houston Post, I felt dreadfully mortified, as…
TM This Week
- The Early Voting Numbers in Texas Are Bonkers. Here’s What That Does and Doesn’t Tell Us.
- Even if Trump Wins Texas, the GOP Is Facing a Historical Reckoning
- After Offensive Comments, Stan Richards Leaves His Dallas Ad Agency
- Why Is American Airlines So Infuriating?
- Why UT’s Administration Is Digging in Its Heels on ‘The Eyes of Texas’