The scion of one of Laredo’s first families wants to build a mammoth landfill on his ranch. But the opposition is fierce and vocal—and backed by none other than his uncle and his cousin.
TM This Week
- Matthew McConaughey and Beyoncé Did More for Texas Than Ted Cruz
- The Texas Blackout Is the Story of a Disaster Foretold
- They Accused a Man of Sexual Assault in a Small West Texas Town. That Was Only the Beginning.
- He Rioted at the Capitol. Then for Weeks He Lived in Luxury While Hiding From the FBI.
- 13 Curses to Mutter Against Ted Cruz While You Boil Snow to Drink