To hear John Poindexter tell it, he’s one of the good guys—a faithful steward of his West Texas land and therefore a worthy bidder for 46,000 acres of Big Bend Ranch State Park. But sometimes having your heart in the right place simply isn’t enough.
You'll Love Our Emails
- Schlitterbahn’s Tragic Slide
- First Look: Austin’s Most Anticipated Grand Hotel
- What I Learned as a Young Black Political Speaker in Liberal White Austin
- The COVID-Related Death of a Local Republican Official Points to the Risks of an In-Person Texas GOP Convention
- We Didn’t Think We Would Live in El Paso Permanently. It Became Home.